Graphic Designer and communication specialist
Female. Bahraini. Married
Qualifications (Bachelors degree)
2013-2014, Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM).
• Diploma in Digital Marketing.
2003-2008 Helwan University, Cairo.
• Bachelors of Science major in Educational Arts minor in Design.
Work Experience (9+ Years)
Be Connected Co., December 2016 - Present.
- Responsible of running the studio smoothly, managing work ow and client happiness.
- Ensuring high quality of the work sent from the studio, by meeting the client, briefing the team and working step by step to deliver the right message to the targeted audience, using the right means.
- Guiding a team of 7 members to job completion with best possible results, in a timely manner.
Senior Graphic Designer
Seven Brands LTE, March 2015-December 2016.
- Responsible of major retainers design work, from meeting, strategy to implementation and pre-print art work.
- Keeping the client and creative updated on latest progress and development on the project.
- Oversee and supervise junior designers and art workers to ensure top quality print and design.
Gulf One Investment Bank, May 2013-March2015.
- Plan, prepare, implement and oversee internal and online communications strategies that effectively describe and promote the Bank’s Interest, review with department manager and executive management. Then implement those strategies, evaluate and revise.
- Create all communication materials and collaterals, making sure that they communicates brand essence and guidelines.
- Brainstorm, conceptualise, and visualise annual and semi-annual reports of the Bank, and all other necessary and needed publications and collaterals, as per plan and according to strategy.
Miracle Branding, Mar 2011-April 2013 & Unisono Branding Consultancy, Apr 2009-Feb 2011.
- Interpret the clients business needs through brainstorming, and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Worked successfully with 22-member team environment to launch viva Bahrain, and 12-member team environment to design all KFH collaterals and campaigns.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programmes).
Skills (mainly adobe)
Adobe Indesign CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Basics of HTML & CSS, Mac & PC Operating Systems
Screen printing, Keynote, Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
To download the full version, please click here.