Graphic Designer and communication specialist
Female. Bahraini. Married
Qualifications (Bachelors degree)
2013-2014, Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM).
• Diploma in Digital Marketing.
2003-2008 Helwan University, Cairo.
• Bachelors of Science major in Educational Arts minor in Design.
Work Experience (7+ Years)
Senior Graphic Designer
Seven Brands LTE, March 2015-Present.
• Responsible of major retainers design work, from meeting, strategy to implementation and pre-print art work.
• Keeping the client and creative updated on latest progress and development on the project.
• Oversee and supervise junior designers and art workers to ensure top quality print and design.
Gulf One Investment Bank, May 2013-March2015.
- Plan, prepare, implement and oversee internal and online communications strategies that effectively describe and promote the Bank’s Interest, review with department manager and executive management. Then implement those strategies, evaluate and revise.
- Create all communication materials and collaterals, making sure that they communicates brand essence and guidelines.
- Brainstorm, conceptualise, and visualise annual and semi-annual reports of the Bank, and all other necessary and needed publications and collaterals, as per plan and according to strategy.
Miracle Branding, Mar 2011-April 2013 & Unisono Branding Consultancy, Apr 2009-Feb 2011.
- Interpret the clients business needs through brainstorming, and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Worked successfully with 22-member team environment to launch viva Bahrain, and 12-member team environment to design all KFH collaterals and campaigns.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programmes).
Al Hashimi Printing Press, Jul 2008-Mar 2009.
- Finalise all artwork to be sent to print.
- Make sure,working along with production manager, that artwork is up to standards and meet client’s requirements.
Skills (mainly adobe)
Adobe Indesign CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Basics of HTML & CSS, Mac & PC Operating Systems
Screen printing, Keynote, Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Awards and Affiliations
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing, London), Member
- Cairo Opera Hall Art Exhibitor, 2008.
- Chief of cultural events, Bahrain students club, Cairo 2007.
- Danny da Cruz, Chief Operations Executive, Gulf One Investment Bank, 00973.39523819
- Atsuko Watanabe, Senior Designer, Miracle Graphics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miguel Horta Pardal, Senior Designer, Miracle Graphics, 00351.965594036
To download the full version, please click here.